JavaScript is disabled in your web browser or browser is too old to support JavaScript. Today almost all web pages contain JavaScript, a scripting programming language that runs on visitor's web browser. It makes web pages functional for specific purposes and if disabled for some reason, the content or the functionality of the web page can be limited or unavailable.

Sunday, April 6, 2025

No action yet against medics at city hospital

by

20110322

Hold­er said her daugh­ter died four months ago from what had been proven as med­ical ne­glect and to date no dis­ci­pli­nary ac­tion was tak­en against those in­volved.She said her­self and Caine's fam­i­ly were call­ing on the NWRHA to take sim­i­lar ac­tion against those who breached the min­istry's med­ical pro­to­col that led to the death of Caine and her un­born son. Hold­er said the min­is­ter in­di­cat­ed her fam­i­ly would be con­tact­ed by the NWRHA to dis­cuss com­pen­sa­tion. She said to date nei­ther her­self nor Caine's com­mon-in-law hus­band, Collin Joseph, had been con­tact­ed by the NWRHA. Three calls were made to the NWRHA chief ex­ec­u­tive of­fi­cer Clau­dine Shep­pard yes­ter­day af­ter­noon. How­ev­er, the T&T Guardian was told Shep­pard was out of the of­fice for the day.


Related articles

Sponsored

Weather

PORT OF SPAIN WEATHER

Sponsored