The Trinidad and Tobago Postal Corporation (TTPost) is reminding citizens who receive Social Welfare Grants such as Senior Citizens ‘Pension, Disability and Public Assistance cheques, that some of them will be able to receive those cheques at home.
TTPost advises that for the delivery of August 2021 cheques:
a) Persons who usually receive their mail from the Postman or Postwoman will receive their cheques on the 29th and 30th July 2021
● These cheques will be delivered to citizens home addresses
● There is no need to line up at any TTPost Delivery Office
● There is no need to risk a COVID-19 infection
● Stay home and relax
b) Persons who usually collect their mail from Delivery Offices, should visit their respective Delivery Office from Thursday 29th July 2021, to collect their cheques and must:
● Practice social distancing
● Wear their face masks
● Cooperate with security on-site, as the security is there to ensure you have a pleasant customer experience and attend to you quickly
TTPost notes that if citizens do not receive their cheques on the days stated above, they should call any of the following hotline numbers: 489-4001, 489-4008, 489-4198 and 489-4222.